Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Vogue subscription


Guess what? I sent out a subscription form and cheque for the annual subscription of vogue...!!!!
So from next month, I'll be getting monthly issues of VOGUE right at my doorstep!!!!
How cool is that, and how bitchy am I going to look in my neighbours' eyes???????????!!!!!

But I dont care! There's so much inspiration to be derived out of all that work of fashion... pure geniuses, working on clothes, making everyday a little brighter, and us look smarter with 'clothes'!

PLUS, it comes with a free Neutrogena hamper, worth 1250, where as I paid 1200 for the subscription...
Although most (including me) might find that just a marketing gimmick, this time, I disagree!
A year full of fashion updates, and great skin... what am I complaining about????

2 comments:

Harish Sreedharan said...

wish you create a new fashion statement and, yes! is this going to reflect in your outfits?!?! :)

Tina Dawson said...

I really DO hope it improves my dressing sense... and as funny as it is, I'm deriving food ideas from vogue... Like the colour combination speak in terms of food for me :P