Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy New Year everyone.. this is sure going to be a very eventful year, I'm sure... i have so much things, both good, and bad to expect.. well, by bad, i mean, the most tedious and frightening. this year i finish my bachelor degree in engineering..and i guess, this is the last stage of education for me. although i really wish i could do a masters in business management, i don't think it is remotely possible. for a lot of reasons.. first, by the end of this year I'm expected to join Wipro at my first job.after that, life does become very monotonous. well, forget that. most importantly, i have my project review coming up in another 2 days. and these are one of those frightening things i mentioned.. to get my project through. i don't even know if I'm anywhere with it. well, hope it all goes well, I'm so worked up with it.
last year was ok. nothing went wrong too horribly. but as it's with everyone, i hope that this year is better than the last. not just for me, for everyone:)

No comments: